Ms. Music.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ended.


First of all
I've finished my 《Dark Vision》,
Which is a very nice Novel.
I learned some new words,
And some old words have sink deep in my brain.
This is Goooooood =)
I LOVE reading day by day.
I enjoyed It very very much,
Really,
So please forgive me when I've been attracted by the story and forgot any of you,
Haha=D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly,
I've finished my education fairs' visits.
Gah.
Exhausted really.
Not my body,
Is my brain,
My heart.
What should I choose?
The pathway is very important.
I knew.
It's my future.

I've thought about Psychology
But it seems like,
Just
not much for me to do after graduated.
Because I can just become a counsellor.
If I didn't take medicine to become a doctor.
SO
Instead of just taking psychology,
I've considered to take medicine.
And become a doctor in the future.
Then
You all will see me Wearing White coat.
It's awesome.
Yea it is.
Russia,
is my another chioce.
Shall I decide it?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended.
The story between you and I seemed like has been ended.
Now I will
Try to just pick up my luggage
And leave,
Without looking back at you.
I will try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment