Ms. Music.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

13.02.11

Yay! Sunday!
You know what?
I love Weekends nowadays!
Because: I don't have to wake up earrrrrrrrrrrrrly in the morning and rush to school.It's tiring! Really!
And I don't have to think of the problem of lack of time to do revision.It hurts.For real :(
I told myself I have to do revision everyday if there's no homework.But it seems like I really have no extra time to do it during weekdays.Lotssa homeworks waiting for me! Somemore there's only five subject for me to study,so I'll have all 5 subjects' periods everyday.Conclusion is YOU HAVE TO FINISH ALL THE 5 SUBJECTS' HOMEWORK EVERYDAY!!!!!
Irritating :S
Btw, I somehow, still can cope with it.
Just switch my revision to weekends.
Hahah.
Hope that this solution will last until the end of the year.
I WANT TO GET GOOD RESULTS AND SCHOLARSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, I want to remain excellence too :)

Report: I'm quite okay during these few days.Homesicked on Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday.But I coped with it finally.Already booked the air tickets for March holidays,looking forward to it!!!!! :D:D:D

Heehee.Someone is going to get married today.Wish you all the best yea, guy!
Sory I cant attend,with two reasons.

I knew where is the exact place of Sea Gemuk's music school in KL already!!!
It's just opposite to my dorm! heehee.Hope to see you here yea, teacher! Yumcha!!! :D:D:D

Miss all my friends!
And of course: My family!

Kaykay, GTG. Have proposal to do.
Yea, the topic of my ESL assignment: Does human cloning bring more harm than good? Should human cloning be prohibited?
Wait for my assignment! :D


Blessed Be, Susu chow!

1 comment:

  1. yoyoyo.. coming here with a smile.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete