Ms. Music.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Checkitout

Can't you be more responsible?
NO, I should say: CAN'T YOU BE RESPONSIBLE?
Once you've started, please continue.
Don't be a bastard!








-------------------------------------------------

Future doctor?
Yes or No?
What if I got the scholarship?
What if I really got it?
Reject it?
Because I don't really have so much passion in that field.
Accept it?
Because I do have some passion in this field and this may cut down my tuition fees and parents' burden.

Please give me some comments thanks. Ireally need it. Appreciate any comment ;)

1 comment:

  1. don't think too much first.if you really get it...then just think properly want to take it or not.it's not so easy to be a doctor and gone through all the suffers if you only have some passion.i really hope you won't regret after this so i don't encourage.there's plenty of scholarship you can apply after SAM ..going overseas wan..so,focus study is better.my parents also ask me like this,but it's not easy to be selected as they id choose the person they want.interview is just a procedure to show fairness.i don't give hope on this but do give hope in my alevel.all da best my dear.muackz:)

    ReplyDelete