Ms. Music.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Time flies




Yea, Time flies.
Reminiscing those days when I've just reached Subang,
When I was still exploring this lil place,
When I was still curious about how my life here is going to be.

And it's now October.
47 days more then I'm going back to JB.
Hah.
I somehow don't feel like going back but keep travelling.
Aren't I travelling?
Yes I Am.
Heeeeeeeee ;D

Monash.
Sunway.
Help.
Nottingham.

These are the choices.
Pick one for me?
Please?


------------------------------------------------------------

Love is not simple.
Not easy as you think.
My lil girl,
think twice ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

Have got my trial results.
Pretty good but not Very.
Keep it up, susu!
Do better for the next coming exam which is the last.

------------------------------------------------------------


Daddy and Mummy and probably bro coming over this weekend :D
It's time to buy my long dress and high heels and all the other stuffffffff.
Weeheeeeee <3
Welcome my family!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still waiting ,
still waiting patiently here :)
I believe we'll meet one day,
At a memorable place.





Blessed be, susu chow.



No comments:

Post a Comment