Ms. Music.

Monday, April 2, 2012

2.4.2012


Hey peeps.

17.04.2012
20.04.2012
21.04.2012
24.04.2012

These are days that I have to be in super positive mood.
Yesh.
Final examination.
God bless me for it.
I started revision on March 20.
Too early? Too late?
Gah. I have no idea but just follow what my mind told me (:
At least I can revise all the subjects twice before the exam.
Wise? I hope I'm.


I tried to de-stress myself and I did it quite well.
Having thoughts that were self-handicapping.
I did feel more confident with myself.
Let's see.
I'll do my best for whatever (:


Finished 华丽的挑战!
Learned from the crazy GongXi: we should always be positive-minded and strive for the best.
Yesh.
I like it <3


TVD ep 19 will only be aired on April 19!
Gosh.
You gotta make me crazy for this!
Elena, please choose Stef! *deep in my heart*



That's all for my updates!
Hope you guys have a nice day, nice week and nice year!
Enjoy life!



Blessed be,susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment