Ms. Music.

Friday, April 2, 2010

No-idea-about-what-to-say emotion.

Blank.
It's just all blank.
Even numb, doom and gloomy.

Why?
Should allllllll of these happened in a time?
No.
It's a challege.
Is it?
Yea, yes it's.
Just like what I heard.
It's definitely a test for us,
For us to overcome it.
By ourselves.

Gah.
I've more and more things to think to do and to depress.
But still got a few to happy, to feel sweet.
Thks for bringing the sweetness to me,
I
APPRECIATE
IT.

Although it could be just a misunderstanding,
a mistake
a wrong.
But
instead
I let myself to enjoy it
To enjoy the thing
Which seems like it is like this.

Thks.
For bringing the good to me.
Merry meet and merry part.
Blessed be.

1 comment:

  1. lol.actually if i were you i also will feel it very challenging for me to alleviate the problem.especially when you really success in what you are doing.
    honestly,life become meaningful because there are so many type of people,so many type of thinking and the emotion that bright up our life.
    therefore,keep it up! don't be afraid,you can make it out of this mess.=)

    ReplyDelete