Ms. Music.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Slipped-out-from-study-time Feeling


Yea.
Like what I've put as the title of this article,
That's what I'am Enjoying now.
I can hear
The voices Of you all.
Haha.
But I choose to enjoy now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Felt better these few days.
The bond has been broken.
That's good, I like it, really =)
But You know,
I'm forcing already,
Whenever I wanna be myself,
Then I'll force myself,
To be the suppose-to-be.
Sometimes I feel like I'm talking double Dutch,
Just that to fulfill the to-be-a-suppose-to-be. Gah.
But nevermind,
Since that It leaves not much time,
I think I can stand for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The first time,
I did the pick-up-my-luggage-and-go-straight-on action.
What an awesome thing, and a sad too.
I cant even believe myself,
For that.
You know, I wanna to do that at the very first,
But somehow,
I cant even think of it.
But see what had happened.
HAHAHA
Fine good,
But crap.
Holly crap.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Exam is around the corner.
God.
I haven't read enough for what I suppose to finish.
I knew,
This coming exam is extremely crucial.
On the contrary I'm still hanging my thoughtssssss in the air.
A lot of thoughtsssssssssssssss
and dreamsssssssssss.
Shut up!
I should say this to myself frequently.
Hah.
What the hell is this?

------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment