Ms. Music.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LIfe.

Thks for telling me,
What my life is.
Thks for telling me,
What my character is.
Thks for telling me,
Where my position is,
In your heart.

I know.

I do have feeling, sense.

I can feel it.

And yes,
This is just the same as the Form Four's matter.
And yes,
It breaks my heart again.
And yes,
It freak me out.
And yes,
I've realized.

Remorse.
For all these.
Not for the I-have-done thing,
It's complicated relationship.
Hah.
I should be alone after all.
I'll be happy to be alone.
I'm always feeling glad to be alone,
which means Freedom.
One's life
should be coloured,
with all sort of colours.
Off course,
I'll be delighted,
with you being at my side.

I know I shouldn't say Disappointed.
But it really hurts.
especially when it's from others,
But not me,
who discover this.

--------------------------------------------

Owh my sis.
I 'm really proud to be your sis.
We have no interaction sometimes.
Yet, our hearts are just like one.
Thks sis,
For listening to me.
You, You, are the only two.
I trust.
I say.
I cry.
I show.
I burst out.
Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment