Ms. Music.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yes.

Yes.
As you see,
I love that gown,
Big, White and full of Lace's Wedding Gown.
It's really nice.
Like it<3

----------------------------------------------------

Yes.
As you know,
I'm now enjoying my holiday.
It's a quite nice holiday to me,
I spent time in completing my homework, reading novels, watching drama, helping mum and dad at shop, chatting with family members, Singing all the time, Hang out once a while, Surfing Net, Wondering, Making dreams, Planning my life,my future, Getting informations from universities, organizing events, Improving relationships with friends, celebrating friend's birthday, buying needs, dinning with family, laughing all the time.

Yet,
I feel that
This holiday is not enough for me.
Hah.
Greedy.

Yea, My sleeping time is becoming lesser and lesser,
though it's now holidayIng...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Hah,
Happy Birthday my beloved.
Wish you all the best.
Time flies.

---------------------------------------

Yes.
As you don't know.
Hah.
I'd bought the Dvd of 《New Moon》
Fabulous.
I'm damn Happy =)
And YES again,
I bought the House Of Night series---------7th book which was 《Burned》
And I'm engulfing the book =))
Love you, P.C Cast and Kristin Cast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.
As you don't no.
I'm jealous when I saw it.
I'm sad, depressed, and disappointed.
When I saw it.
Hah.
Don't I say I want and should and must put down?
Liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment