Ms. Music.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21.6.11

Hello people!
I was busying for school things these few days...
Have a chemistry practical test right after I was back in Subang.
And guess what???
I've done the kidney disection for Bio today!!!
It was fun!
Heheeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
My friends will upload photos for it, be patient :)

Sad thing : I keep sleeping late for these few days :(
And, after today's psychology class, I knew that there are two types of people in the world (about sleeping).
One is morning type and the other is evening type!
And fortunately, I'm a morning type person since I have to go to bed early like 10.30 pm and wake up at 8 am or even earlier :)
This is the result of my mum's traning :)
Heeee <3

Psychology class was fun, interesting and exciting :)
One can really learn a lot of things through this subject.
And, the most important thing is: the things you learnt will be related to your daily life!
It helps, seriously :)

Have done my homeworks for today.
Maths.

My mum called me yesterday and she said she wanted to go to Maldives during Hari Raya.
Gosh.
Maldives.
The very very very x 1000000000 times expensive place she wants to go!
SERIOUSLY?
She asked me to search for net.
Hah.
I did.
And, I encouraged her to go Bali, instead.

I think that's all for today, tired :S
See ya soon!

Blessed Be, susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment