Ms. Music.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Me & Travelling & Sea.




Dad and Mum are planning to go Redang (Because of my annoying please) hahaha!
BUT then, My uncle says if we go to Sabah then only he will follow.
Haiz.
You know what?
My dad and mum and bro, three of them agreed to go Sabah and I'm the only one who wants to go Redang!
Nevermind,I'll go Redang Myself, when I can afford the fees and I'll go.Heeeeeee <3
Because I love sea and island, very much :)


Spent time on watching korean drama, Hah! A Typical 18 years old girl yea, me <3
City Hunter is very evry very very very nice, I don't simply praise!


I really don't know what I'm going to study, Biomedical scince? Psychology? Or even Medicine?
I really don't know.
Have consultation with my psychology teacher last Friday and I seem like want to pick up Psychology again, return to Psychology path again, have the passion of studying Psychology for my 4 years degree programma and probably another 2 years for master programme.
Is this the right way? The correct decision?
I don't know.
Seriously.
May God bless me, May God wish me ;)
I'll find out a way for myself, the best way, soon :)

Redang and Sabah,
One of you,
I'm coming!!!!!!


Blessed Be, susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment