Ms. Music.

Monday, January 30, 2012

so what, so how?

Maybe you shall ask,
But I would say:
This is uni life man.

Maybe you shall ask,
But I would say:
This is my life man.

Maybe you shall ask,
But I would say:
This is who I am man.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Doing assignment at the so-called last minute is not a good thing to follow.
Please don't.

Well, I'm quite satisfied with my life here ;D
Hello peeps!
I'm so glad that I'm living here alone, with my dad and mum's consolations everyday through phone call :D
I'm so glad that I had the courage to reject my mum, for going back JB for 5 days starting from this coming Thursday night, which will cost about 300 ringgit for the air tickets :(
I'm so glad that I'm adapting to the lifestyle here.


You know what's the feeling of wanting to stay by your family members' sides and live together with them?
I knew.
I want to stay with them like those days I used to.
Thinking of my future, I don't think I can experience that kind of wonderful lifestyle with my family.
I would be very busy I think?
Because I want to earn a lot of money and travel around the world with my family.


Blessed be, susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment