Ms. Music.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nahhh, I'm late!

Hello peeps, it has been a super duper long time that I didn't update for my status and I', so sorry that I didn't.

Huh-
You know what?
I have never-ending-assignments and so I really couldn't be here to share my days and experiences with you all :(
*MAD*

Yesterday was a bad day, really really bad.
Vivien and I were in the progress of renting an apartment which is very comfortable and convenience to walk to school but it ended up as a failure as one of the group members rejected to rent the apartment all of a sudden. GOSH. Great, I accept it as this is what God planned.

And to release my tension and stress, hah! I went to One Utama shopping complex this morning and I really enjoyed to shop! teeeheee ;D

We played baseball? Nahhh, I don't really remember the name of the sport btw it is really interesting! Heeeeee, it will be another way for me to release my stress whenever I feel tensed :D

Envy? tsk tsk tsk. Please don't. I will bring you there if you mention it to me :)


That's all for my current status!

stay tuned!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


想说微博真的带给我许多知识,
尤其是生活上的知识,

想说这个世界还没有太烂,
至少我的世界还是很美好。

想说如果你的世界开始被侵蚀了,
就逃到我的世界吧!

正在读心理学的我,觉得我的未来好像真的让人有所期待。
因为我制造的不是钱和任何物质品,
我制造的,
是一个个崭新的生命。
希望我能做到,


Blessed be susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment