Ms. Music.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

New life? Yesh,

Hello peeps!
It has been quite a long period that I didn't update my status, cheongmai mianneh!

First of all I would like to thank God for letting my mum to remain healthy. Good news: She went for body check-up and there's nothing bad and she's healthy :)

Hmm...Tomorrow will be my first day of second sem in HELP!
Hooray?
Hah.
Yesh, let's just say "Hooray!" :D
Hope that it will be ggod and nice.
START LIFE ANEW!!!

Gotta tell you all that I would have to wake up early in the morning at 6 something most of the days because of those 8 o'clock lectures :/
Well then, take it as a training?
Way back to my old lifestyle which I sleep before 11pm?
Hah.
I'll try my best then ;)

8am morrow so,,,,
bye and goodnight you amazing people and amazing world! :D

*Some pics as presents!










Blessed be, susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment