Ms. Music.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dream.

And so, I dreamt of him again.
I should learn more about dreams, seriously.
so that I can interpret and figure it out.
What does it mean actually?
I'll slap myself if that's it.

Back from Taiwan.
The greatest girt I got from this trip ARE mosquito bites.
Both of my legs are full of mosquito bites.
Damn.
And ulcer and pimples.
Btw,
I did buy lots of clothes haha.
Daddy say I'm not allowed to buy during chinese new year.
Weeeshhhhhh.
Nvm, I'm always a good girl :P

And, yesh.
I'm having sore throat now.
Feel like I'm going to be sick.
Nahhhhh, I don't want it please.
School's gonna start like real soon and I'm having sore throat and probably cough at this moment? You gonna be kidding me.

God please bless me.


Blessed be, susu chow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment