Ms. Music.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sixth of Sep.

I'm sick for this year's sixth of Sep.
Hahaha. This is what you wanna give me as a present, God?
Ogehhhhh, you know I'm very PASRAH in this kind of things, I'll accept all the QADAK & QADAR if this is what you arrange for me :)

Well, I should say that when one becomes 19, she's more mature than you think she is.
It's different from 17, or even 18.
Because she would be happy enough when she gets calls from her sincere ones, yesh, just a call she will be satisfied.
And wishes from her uni-mates.
And wishes from her FB, Twitter friends,
And of course, best and warm wishes from her family members.
Guess this can be one of the parts of development that her lecturer wants her to observe and report on?
Heh.
We will see.

Just one BIG thank you to all of the sincere ones ;D

My three wishes:

1. Hope that My family and I will stay healthy and happy and all the best!
2. Hope that I can score very well for this semester and further my studies overseas with scholarship successfully.
3. Hope that the entrance of next stage of life will be opened when it is suitable and hope that people around me would be happy everyday.




BLESSED BE, susu chow shu ling!

No comments:

Post a Comment