Ms. Music.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

When it becomes a routine.

Had finished a nice drama recently, many dramas actually but this one is worth to be mentioned here.
Heh.
A gentleman's dignity.
Nahhh.
I know it is quite an old one.
But mmhmm.
I just finished it.
And found that it is quite nice.
My style hehe.


And about my job,
I would say yes,
I realized how important choosing the right job is.
I admit that I'm not enjoying my job, anymore.
Find it boring actually.
What can I do?
I made the choice at first.
And so I have the responsibility to continue.
I mentioned about early resignation to my boss actually.
But she said since I agreed to the condition of working until 31st of July,
and singed the contract somemore (although there's no any monetary issues involved),
I have to obey it.
Yep,
that's what I can't go against.
Everytime.
Rules.
and,
regulations.
Lesson learnt.



Blessed be, susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment