Ms. Music.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Enjoy cooking & singing here!

Hello peeps!
Yeppp I enjoy the cooking life here.
Am so satisfied finding out that I am able to cook a dinner for myself, and even for others.
I know it's hard but yea, it is a process.
And who knows I would still be able to cook after my classes have started morrow?
Ngehhhh.
Hope I can do it still, by having a good time-managing skill.
Aza!
Wokay, here comes the first wave of food instas!





Hope you guys like it!

And yea, I do sing and I have a soundcloud account which I do covers of songs and upload them there!
https://soundcloud.com/susu-chow
Do follow me if you're interested in music too! (;


Blessed be, susu chow! :D

2 comments:

  1. made me feel more hungry after seeing all these pictures in the middle of night! future good wife with awesome cooking skill! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ngeheh! Have to meet a good husband to be a good wife! Ain't that great actually, just eatable :P

      Delete