Ms. Music.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer in Sheffield.

Hi ya!
So I am still in Sheffield!
Decided to go back in late August because I wanna work here till then to earn enough money for my birthday party.
As always, I'm being the Susu who likes to do things on her own, now with her own money.
Not to show anything but my prestige.
'I am able to live on my own'

Have been watching quite a lot of dramas recently.
And I found this to be extremely funny >>> High School King.
Worth watching because it is super duper epic funny.
Ain't kidding.
You may try the first episode and you'll know (;

Served a table of customers with four caucasians and an Indian.
And when I was serving them the food, they asked which part of Sheffield am I from.
Well, I told them this is my first year here and I am actually an international student from Malaysia.
"I told you she is from Malaysia!" the Indian said to his friends and asked "which part of Malaysia are you from?"
"I am from Johor Bahru, the city just next to Singapore" I replied. Then I asked the Indian, "Which part of Malaysia are you from?" with my favourite smile on my face.
"Ipoh."
"Owh! The food there is excellent!"
"Yea. I've been here for forty years...What are you studying here?"
"Psychology."
"Wowww" All of them reacted.
"Then we must be careful not to let you see through us!"
"Hahahahaha!" All of us laughed.
"Do you study statistics?" the eldest white asked.
"Yesh, I've been studying and utilizing statistics throughout the course."
"He is a statisticians and you can learn from him!" His friend said to me.
"Well, yeah, I am. I will definitely come again and we can discuss about statistics next time." the old man said.
"Yea, it will be my pleasure!" I said, smiling ear to ear.

Before they went off, all of them said bye and the Indian said 'Selamat Jalan, I will datang lagi'.
'Bye girl, don't forget the statistics!' the old man said.

You know what?
Although I am just a waitress working in a chinese restaurant,
well these are what I look forward to every single time when I work there.
Chatting with customers, learning social rules, knowing more people, and blah blah blah.
All that I can't gain or learn from the text, or even the course.
Yesh, these are the reasons I stay.
And indeed, I enjoy very much.

And yesh, on the sixth of Sep, I will enjoy myself too in my own party.
See ya people!


Blessed be, susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment