Ms. Music.

Monday, September 27, 2010

RaRaRa :D

Yes,I got straight As for my SPM trial.
I know, many of you or many of them did get this result too, even better than mine.
But straight As with one A-, I appreciate this :)
I'll work harder and get straight As with no A- in my real SPM, bless me :)

Yea, I joined easynote again,means I worked together with them again in 绝对星光飙唱赛 at 19.09.10.
That's cool, That's great, That's fantastic.
LIVE BAND.
God, I wish to be standing there and pick up the mic and sing too :D
Do you realise how fantastic, how "shuang" it is?
In the middle of the stage, spot light on you, with a band behind you, and almost thousand? of audience.
God.
I want to be like that too !!!
But I'm a crew :(
Haha, but it's fun to be a crew too.
Learnt many things that are not in our books,
Experience.
Work together,
Have fun together,
Face problems together,
Chit-chatting together,
All together.
And make friends too :D
Thks again to my dearest teacher, Mr.Sea Took Kem.
I really really really appreciate it :)
Thks for asking me :" would you like to join us?"
Hah, I waited for this long long ago.
Hah, sooooo greedy.
Oops.
That's me:)

So, we're now "enjoying" at school.
Teachers are now giving us lotssss of exercises and then they will just sit in front,
guess what?
My Biology teacher put on his earphone and listening to the music? And facing his laptop after giving us a 50-questions-objective-paper.
Wow.
Interesting.

Going to the education fair on Wed, about universities in Australia,specifically.
And next Wed too, UK, USA, AUS and Our "peaceful" Malaysia :D
So my life is full of future hopes now.
Bless me again.
:)
PSYCHOLOGY AR PSYCHOLOGY,
DO YOU WELCOME ME? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment