Ms. Music.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Yea.It's this feeling.Yes.

Glad.
All of us have finished our examinations.
And the most important part is: We have no any homework AT ALL!
God, Is it because our school teacher forgot to give?
Hah oopss, teachers you all did a big big big mistake!
XD

Another thing,
I can go back and join them (easynote friends),
organise competition,
no, it's like a concert C:
Yes, I like this, being together with those crazy happy people.
Fun.
And learn lotsss of things.
Thanks teacher, Sea Gemuk :D
I appreciate it.


Damn happy now.
No. Not happy.
It's a feeling,
Between happy and normal.
Just between the range.
It's this feeling I like the most.
The feeling I crazy for.
Yes,
It's this feeling.
Listening to the background music of my Blog,
And enjoying this feeling.
This is the BEST.
Do you know about this feeling?
Do you realise it?
Do you notice it?
Hah. Silly.


Yes.
I went to my favourite place just now.
Rose Garden.
It's my favourite.
It always will be.
It is a place full of memories,
A place which is one of the turning points of my life,
A place which mixed with happiness and sadness.
Yessssssss.
I like it.


Sometimes
When my mind is flickering
When my mind is hanging in the air
Like the air swimming
I think, I think carefully.
Yes,This is what life is.
I enjoy my life.
Very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment