Ms. Music.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SAM,Taylor's.

Hello Hi!
Yea,I'm still alive.
So,I went to taylor's today,for the first day and, it was quite interesting as what I'd said on Facebook.And,to my surprise, it was fairly good,yea,Good.
18th of Jan, which was yesterday,Jiali had gone for A level's orientation and she told us about her whole day activities and I was thinking of what would it be to me for the first day of school? Hah.And then she talked about attire,Guys' and girls' looks,and the way they communicate.
So,it was right.
the first thing we noticed was the appearence of people.
First impression is crucial.
The first few hours,we sat in the MPH(Multi Purpose Hall),Our programme's principal had her speech and somemore from some teachers.Then,yea,Identifying classrooms and meeting classmates.
GOD.
You know what?
I only realised that I'd entered a wrong class after I'd been communicating with new friends inside the classroom for almost half an hour.
Such a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr girl,yea,it's me,yep.
And then, I rushed to the "real" class,unfortunately,they'd already started the ice breaking session,of course they would.
The moment I knocked the door and opened it,All eyes were on me.So, I became the spotlight of everyone.Goshhhh.This is what I DON'T WANT.
But,you know? I'm quite good in communcating and acting,so with the combination of these two skills,I said my reason of being late and entered the class and say a HI to everyone and had my seat.
So then, Ice breaking session continued.
Successfully.Smoothly,with no one else enters the class SUDDENLY.
Lalalala Blablablabla.
Till the end of the orientatiion, we went home.
( Actually it's because I'm quite lazy to say the long storyyyyy :(Just ask me if you want to know more about it.hah.)

Tomorrow is holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blessed Be, Susu Chow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment