Ms. Music.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Start life, Anew.

Many of my friends are going to start their lives anew,
which is entering Sunway college.
Hooray for you all,
Be brave, always Be :)

How'bout me?
17th of Jan.
Yea, I'm leaving.
"I think we will be a little bit...yea,not use to her leave.."
This is what my dad said this evening.
I always tell others to be brave, to be well-prepared.
When it comes to me,
I have no idea.
Don't know how would I deal with all these things,
the farewell...
I believe myself, that I'll be very brave,
Be strong, Be tough and will not cry.
This is what I expect,
And I hope,I can face all of these,with a strong heart.
Would you show me your supporting face,my friends?
"Pull my luggage,and Go."
It's my turn now.
Good.
I appreciate it,
And,I will do my best.
Live at KL,
Study in Taylor's college.
Good luck!


Blessed Be,Susu Chow :)


*Umbrella soft version is damn nice,isn't it? :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment