Ms. Music.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Feeling Bad.

I felt bad.
For a few things.
It goes wrong.
It really goes wrong.
If you say that dreams signify something,
I would say that the dream I had last night was a significance of confusion.

I'm confused.
Seriously.

Stressed, somehow somewhat, in someway.

I should cut down chatting time,
I should revise more.
How can I skipped homework ?
This is not me, I'm not the person who can skip task.

I should be clearer.
In what I wanna become in the future.
Sometimes I feel that I'm not interested in everything.
Is this my true-self?

I hate the feeling of having this conversation with you,with so much uncertainty.
I hate the weird feeling between us.
I dislike you to have the feeling of insecurity.
I want to give you the best, I hope I can.
But I'm scared.
I scare I can't do it in one shot.
I scare I can't be perfect all the time.
What am I supposed to do?

Morrow will be morrow, Morrow will still come, time will keep flowing.
Don't be worried,
I'll be okay tomorrow, in the end.
I'm always like that.

The best way to release stress is just cry.
Yea, crying will definitely make me more comfortable.

I'll still be the strong girl, after this long lasting night.
Hope I'll not have that kind of dream again.
It really freaks me out.


Blessed be, sincerely this time to yourself, Susu Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment