Ms. Music.

Friday, July 8, 2011

A few things...





A few things,'that I would like to mention :)

Have done my very important ESL presentation today,
Feel so relax but tense for the coming exam :(
They are just tests, but they are counted in my internal assessment.
So, I would like to work harder from now on,
but the fact is: I kept watching drama!
They are just way too nice!!!!

Meeeee :((((((
I'm super duper unlucky this morning!
My high heels was broken and then I walked back to my house to change.
Then I realised that I forgot to bring my key!!!
I can't enter my house!!!
As if I'm a vampyre who can't get in the house without being invited by the landlord.
Gah.
I need to walked back to school to get Yew's key and walked back again :(((
Damn tiring!

Have no idea about what I should study.
Biomedical science
or
Psychology
or
Take the risk --- Medicine?
A big question.
Huge.

Hah!
I bought 4 clothes online!
they are products from Australia and the prices are super duper cheap!
A jumpsuit,oversized basic t-shirt(blue-green),oversized long t-shirt(monsoon colour) and a hoodie!
weeheeeeee<3
Thanks mummy for letting me buy those clothes!
Love you muackz!
hahahahhaha ;D;D;D
Ohyea, it only cost about 90++ for all the clothes including the postage fees!
Cheap right???
GIVE YOU THE LINK ! (Click on the "SALES" icon to search for low price clothes!)
www.supre.com.au
heeee <3


Nanana, Kim Nana is so prettay and Lee Yun Sung is so damn handsome!!!
Lee Yun Sung has V-shape body shape!
Hot guy yea <3



Blessed be, susu chow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment