Ms. Music.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weehee

Weehee <3
It has been quite a long time that I disappear from my dear Bloggie ;P
Bloggie, I'm back to see you!!!

Hello peeps, nah, I'm stll alive :)
Busy for homework these few days, got lotssa "events" that are coming soon.
Hah, When I say "event", it means exam or test or practical or other rojak, really like rojak cause there is a lot.
Forget it if you don't know what I wanna present, it means you're lack of the skill of UNDERSTANDING.
Heeeee ;D

Clinique came to our school and let those girls who want their photo to be on the cover page of CLEO magazine to make-up and get some door gifts, worth RM 130??? Hah, I GUESS.
It's quite fun, but I sit at a side with Yew instead of joining it.
Keeeeeeee.

Saw an Indian guy walking and pacing outside my house (hostel) when I walked back from school alone.
Tell you, I was scared. For real.
Cause when I wanna go into my house, he came forward. Then I turn away and walked back to school.
Wait for Yew and Jiali to go back home together.
Seriously, the security here is not that good.
Black area :(((((((((((
Must be more careful.



Thanks, my Guardian Angel, for bringing me so much happiness on the past few days.
Heeeeeeeee <3
I'll be good to my cucu too!!!!!!!



Blessed be, susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment