Ms. Music.

Monday, August 29, 2011

First, 6.9.11

Thanks to the two special girls.
Ms. See Toh Yiling
and
Ms. Wu Jie Wen

It's really a surprise to me, seems like not a super big surprise to any other people, but it is a duper big surprise to me, deep in my heart :)

Being cared by someone without any intention for it is just nice :)

That's why I try to forget the past, and keep accepting the new one.
Hmm, maybe it's not a new one? It's just a new person in my world ;)
And you know what?
Once, once, once you don't care,
You really won't care.
You'll just cherish the one in your heart,
You'll just cherish the one in your hand.
Let it be,
Let it go.
It's okay.


My first three wishes!

I love you,
I wish you,
I'm glad to see everyone to be happy :)



Blessed be, susu chow <3


Here's the picture!

2 comments: