Ms. Music.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Marriage




What's your opinion on marriage?
Is it so easy?
Gosh.
What am I talking about?


Just came back from a friend's house.
He's just 20 but he has got married and had a child.
Attended his little son's party and guess what?
I witnessed a very romantic moment.
A guy proposed in the house!
And the girl was just shocked, can't react to anything but kept crying :)
Awwwwwwwwwwww.
Is marriage so easy?
Why people nowadays keep having the thought of getting married?
Can't really understand.
Hah.
Maybe I'm the one who is old-minded?
Perhaps.


Nah.
I didn't even read a single word.
I didn't even open any book to do my revision.
I failed.
Gosh.
I shouldn't be like this.
But once I'm homed,
I'm homed.



Going to a place near Desaru morrow!
A dinner with seafood!
All seafood!
Yay,
I'm coming,
deep. blue. SEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the way I live,
This is the way I enjoy,
If you're not used to it,
Then please live without telling me.
I would understand.
Definitely :)


Boyfriend.


Blessed be, susu chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment