Ms. Music.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fine.



Hey peeps!
I'm fine :)
I keep asking myself to be more tolerant and patient these few weeks since I want to be a psychologist.
So sis, thank you for calling me right after I expressed my feeling on Tweeter with a four-letters word (which is extremely bad :( ) and I want to tell you, I'm fine, seriously :)

Hah, I've finished (sort of, somehow) On Call 36 Hours yesterday.
And I watched a movie called 《倾城之泪》.
All I've learned from the drama and movie is be positive-minded and live life to the fullest.
Yesh, we should learn to accept all the unfortunate situations that happened to us or the people around us.
And you know what?
I really love medicine.

Being alone is not that bad.
Trust me :)
But don't be too lonely, ya know?



Blessed be, susu chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment