Ms. Music.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sister



I used to think who am I going to invite as my sisters when it is the time for me to get married?

Of course Jiewen wu will be the first.
She is my best of the best who I called her as chrome sis.
She is the one who always understand me, vice versa I guess?
She's the one that I would never forget nor neglect.
She's the one that I share everything with :)
Haha,Can't get it?
Forget it because only two of us will understand fully :)

Jiali Cheong is another sweetie that I would like to ask.
Annoyed by her voice?
Hah. I've made myself immune to it so it's okay sweetie!
She's really a kind one, peeps.
She brought me happiness that I never ever expect to gain, from her, sincerely.
Thank you Ms.Yakult <3

Bell Ng Ban Ling is the next!
She is the mad one.
She is the crazy one.
She is the one that I can laugh at and with,
She is the one that would send me a warm message before my exam.

Michelle Yong would be my first out-station sister that I would like to ask.
She is the one who use similar ways of managing things as I.
She is the one that I can somehow "connect with" in college and uni.
Hah, great.

Eleen Sim!
Here you are!
Heh.
She is my form-five-bff and my form-five-craziers
Yesh, she's just awesome.

Vivian Loh!
Hah.
The one I've been attached to for...how many years?
hehe
She's the one who understand me well as well.
Yesh.
She's the one who always sat beside me and used to sleep beside me for 6 months.

Seat Theng Chen.
Hah.
It has been a long time that we didn't meet with each other but somehow I still feel like we're close enough.
We knew the way we live,
isn't it?
:)

I don't really know about the others.
Seriously, do you know me well enough?
Or
Do I know you well enough?
Hah.
It is never too late to show my and your sincerity.
There's always a chance for you and me :)
Glad to be Susu Chow.


Blessed be, susu chow!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm the third! I'm the third!! Give you triple XOXO in return, "CHOU" SUSU! WAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm paiseh as well while typing this ,,'.',,
      But.but.but The point is it's very important to tell you all the truths before any of us lose the relationship (:

      Delete