Ms. Music.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Annyeong!

Hello people,
sorry for not updating myself for such a long time!
Been busy for assignment and presentation and now they are all done!
This week is my last week of school before Christmas vacation.
Yesh, a super long one: 21st Dec - 9th Feb.
Well, there's still an exam to face on the 28th of Jan so it doesn't seem like this will be a all-free holilday.

Yea, my first Christmas here in the UK.
But ain't going anywhere, no worries I ain't lonely (:
Will live my life to the fullest people, so live yours as well.

Still,
I planned not to go back in June but might be going back in early Sep or end of Aug.
Will try my best to look for job during summer so that I can earn money for my self-exploring trips.
My dreams, my life (:

Till here then!
Will come again!


Blessed be,
Susu Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment