Ms. Music.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rajin :)

Yes, Rajin.





" Go? Don't go? Go? Don't go? "

Yea, This is my feeling.

I was confusing yesterday.About a YES or NO.
Please don't say that I'm always confident.
It hurts.






" I'm so---- glad to be here, thks for encouraging me. "
Yes.
I'd made my choice.Hah.
And then I enjoyed.
You will be happy,
IF AND ONLY IF YOU TRUST YOURSELF.
I've learned.





This is just simply an Add Maths workshop.
Whether I wanna join, or not.And finally I chose YES.
As a facilitator there to help those who attend the class.

My first experience to be a little teacher,
In academic.
Cert is given.
So please don't think that I'm so noble.
But yes,
I am noble in being a facilitator and enjoying the happiness.
But not in making decision.
Be careful.





Here's a pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment