Ms. Music.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Seems like I CAN'T really escape from this and these.

Yea,
It seems like I really can't get out of all of "these".


Do you know how much time I think of you?
Uncountable.
Hah.
Silly girl, I Am.
I admit that I'm somehow, liking you.
I'd not describe it as Loving.
I'm not dare to say that.
Two years and seven months and twenty one hours.
It's you who help me to get rid of him.
Thanks.
But you've shown too much.
You bring happiness.Definitely you brought.
To me.
Thanks again.

You left.
In the next seconds.
Without giving me second chance.
Yes, I regretted.
I-I seems like destroying.
Destroying your relationship.
So I keep myself away from you.
But it's you who distract me sometimes.
I can't suffer it.

You're stepping on the same floor,
You're watching at the same sky, stars and moon now,
Exactly the same as me.

Thanks and thanks again.
I will forget you,
If and only if you disappear.





* broken English used, and not a romantic story posted. Please don't hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment