Ms. Music.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Again.

So, this is the second time I watch Vampire Diaries (Season I). Hmm..you know? I just can't resist it. Maybe i was born to be a vamp-lover.hah. The second time I watch it,I realised something that,that we all are always blinded by. It's the greatest- love. Loves pull everything together. Doesn't it? So. Some of my friends have found their loves one.A congratulation to them,for their happiness. But watch out. Hah.I sound like i'm scaring you off. Don't. I'm just trying to balance myself,okay? It's 20th of Dec now. If I'm still a student,Mm..,i mean a student of SMK,then I'll have no worries.Just carry on,move on and over. but what if i'm nt? Yes.I am.not. So,there's a girl waiting for her coming college life. Just comment anything you want or even a '' what this creepy and freaking article is? ''. HAHAHA. I don't care.i'm texting this by phone. it's just a spread-it-out. owh, i think i really need more self-improvement exercises. I did some,in the afternoon,it surprised me. But what i mean is : DEEPER. Hello? It's Taylor i'm going,entering. Do need some exercise,especially English. Seriously. so,Blessed Be again? susu chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment