Ms. Music.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hooray for Tomorrow :D:D:D

Lalalalalala :D
I have one more subject to sit for.
Chinese!
BTBT my God, Please let me finish it peacefully and leave the school peacefully.Haha :D
230 Proverbs, sample essays, grammar tips and etc.These are what I'd read for 5 days!!!
Blessed Be Susu, just face the music tomorrow :)

Keep thinking these few days..
About SCHOLARSHIP.
Can I get it in the end?
Taylor's university's scholarship is DAMN DIFFICULT to get.
1 point for every A1 and 2 points for every A+.
Yet, I need to get 20 points to get RM 18,000,
Which means ALL A+ !!!
Next, 18-19 points to get RM 8,000,
Which means AT LEAST 8 A+,
16-17 points : RM 4,000
14-15 points : RM 3,000
12-13 points : RM 2,000
10-11 points : RM 1,000

Hello peeps,
Do you know what "A+" means?
Basically is 90 marks and above.
How can I get RM 18,000?
IMPOSSIBLE.
So, BTBT again my dear God.
All the best, Susu Chow!


BTW, I've registered and paid for SAM ( South Australia Matriculation ).
Kuala Lumpur's Life,
I'm coming <3

=.=
My Dad keep calling me " 吉隆坡妹" ( in Cantonese ) these few days.
Lalala :D

Redbox tomorrow,
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment