Ms. Music.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Tourist.








《The Tourist》
30th of Dec,
I went to City square with my dear sis--Tourist Wu.
We did mention about watching movie at first,
But both of us didn't feel like watching movie when we got to there.
So, we just hanging around here and there,
And the first thing I bought was a hair clip.
Should I call it as a hair clip? ( hah, I don't know )
I wanna buy a MNG singlet, which is light pink in colour.
Unfortunately,it has been sold.

Then,we ran into Suyi and Cheryl them,they were going to watch The Tourist.
Gah.Then we went to the cinema and guess what?
We finally bought the tickets.
Hah.
It's nice.
I like the storyline.
So mysterious,
they twist the story.
Until the end of the movie, I still asked Tourist Wu:
“So,that guy is Alexander?”
"I think so,"
"Hah, what a fantastic movie!"

It's real.
You can't even think that the story will have that ending.
Awesome.
So, I've spent one of my holidays WISELY.
What about you?

Blessed Be, Susu Chow ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment