Ms. Music.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yes, I'm back....And Bye.

"I don't wanna talk about it"
This is the song I love so much,
especially this version,
sang by 明湘。
She was sobbing when she was singing this.
Poor girl, dumped by her boyfriend.


How about me?
Yes, still can't forget you.
You.
When can I just leave you aside?
Soon.
It will be soon.
Is it?
I like you.
really.
You brought happiness to me,
humour.
Thanks, very much.
Because of you,
I've grown up.
thanks :)


Hah. I haven't died.
After the long term battle with words.
Realised and understand a lot of things.
Selfishness.
So obvious in people around me.
So cruel.
Aren't I'm still a child?
hah.
This is what world is, isn't it?
So naggy, I shouldn't be like this.
Care about you yourself and don't say about others please, shuling!


I've done it.
Finally.
I saved about three hundred and fifty ringgit for...10 years I think?
hah.don't laugh.
It's what I left for myself after giving half the money I saved to my mum for insurance.
Yet, I still saved quite a large number for me, myself <3
However, I gave it to mum just now.
Felt relax.
I'm....just a child.


Wish to buy a lotsssaaa of novels for myself again.
I need it.
I need it very much.
I like story, my life is full of stories.
It's my way to carry on my life.
Flexible.
So flexible.
I love it.
So please.
Don't disturb my life, thanks :)

17th of January.
What does it symbolize?
A new life?
yes.
I guess it is.
Hope it is.
I'm going to Taylor's College at Subang Jaya.
Taking SAM( South Australian Matriculation)
All the best, shuling :)
Start life anew,
Is the best gift.
Don't you know?

Thanks everyone,
for appearing in my life.
When it's tie to say goodbye,
Don't miss it.
Bye.
My secondary schoolife.
I won't miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment