Ms. Music.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Beauty.

What's BEAUTY?
What does it mean?
Yep,
It means
Perfect.

Have just watched
2010 Astro Beauty Competition.
Hah, the 2nd runner-up comes from JB!
And I can tell you she's very beautiful!
To me, she's a beauty who has great confidence.
And, she looks like Cheryl ( Our SSI's Cheryl Cheng )!!!
Hah, maybe Cheryl can tke part in the competition too :D


So,
Yea, My life is full of colours now,
Hah,again,
I'm sitting in front of my dear Acer,
I miss you so much!!!!
Gahaahaha.
Spent almost 3/4 of the whole day : Television.
God, I'm now a friend of the Idiot Box.
Luckily I'm not an idiot :D
Singing, watching TV, Helping at shop, chatting with aunty and uncle, enjoying chinese tea, surfing internet, Facebook-ing, Blogging, arguing with dad and mum, are the activities now,
and, Didn't forget also: Reading!
Both Chinese and novels.
Yea, I've one more subject, two more papers to sit for.
CHINESE.
Wish me all the best!!!! :D:D:D



CY2140,
I'M COMING,
"MY" Aeroplane!!!!!





Blessed Be, Susu Chow <3
You will, and you can,
Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment