Ms. Music.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Packing.

Yea,This action (word) is what I gonna do.
PACKING.
Pack my Luggage.
I bought a new luggage, specifically for me, myself :)
It's a big,red and,of course,it must be SPORT.
That's my taste,one of :D
Cool,suits me.I know you're laughing now,or I guess.
But that's what I want, and what I feel to myself.

Today is not a good day,to me.
Something had happened.
And it turned into a curve,not a straight line,eventually.
It means it's not equally balanced.
It has to be.
Sure it has to be.
But it just,didn't deal with the way it used to be.
let it pass, it will :)

So, I'm missing my friends, these days.
But not the other way round.
Hah.This is the world, isn't it?
Okayokay,I'll stop babbling.

Eeeessshhhhh
I wanna watch The Vampire Diaries season 2 BADLY!!!!!
But I couldn't.
WTH.

*Oh wait, Should I give myself a nickname ( Christian name ),better to adapt myself in college's life,do you agree with it? silly me.


Blessed Be yea, Susu Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment