Ms. Music.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happinesssss

God, I'm DAMN happy now!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
As what I've said in Facebook :
SPM BYEBYE
SSI BYEBYE
SMK BYEBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm officially free from school now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't miss you, secondary school life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah, went to REDBOX today!!!! :D
HAHAHA
Six of us are like crazy girl, really really kisiao !
Shouting all the time and challeging all those very difficult song!
Mariah Carey,
Celine Dion,
Leona Lewis,
tsk tsk tsk....
I can sing it!!!
I can hit the high notes!!!!
Hahaha, satisfied :D
Finally, susu chow can also sing those difficult song,
Sea gemuk, I can do it!
Thks to all my sister!
It's great to be with all of you!
We rockzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blessed be, susu chow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment